Live Well Annual College Scholarship
Live Well Financial is offering a $1,000 college scholarship to a highly motivated individual age 16 to 22 who is beginning or continuing their college enrollment and has a novel take on financial security and what it means to be financially independent.
How to Enter:
- Respond to the given prompt in 500-1,000 words.
- Submit your response via Microsoft Word document or Adobe PDF via the form on this page. The file name should be your last name, first name, and date of birth – I.E. Hancock-John-07-08-1996.pdf
- We must receive your submission by 02-28-2017
How to Win:
- Once your response is received, we will evaluate all of the essays and select a winner by 03-15-2017. Our selection is based on subjective criteria – we will choose our favorite essay, one that we feel both answers the prompt and demonstrates a novel understanding of the subject matter.
- When the winner is chosen, we will e-mail them to confirm their physical mailing address and then send a check for the $1,000.
- The winner will be announced on the Live Well Financial blog.
Enter for Your Chance to Win!
Eligibility Requirements: In order to qualify, the individual must be a Senior in high school or a Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior in an accredited undergraduate program. Live Well Financial reserves the right to verify college enrollment.
What does financial security mean to you? What are the benefits of financial security on a personal and societal level?